Benefits of Membership for Individuals
Whether you are an individual with a disability, a self-advocate, a parent or family member of someone with a disability, a volunteer or staff member of The Arc or another organization, membership in The Arc provides a sense of purpose and belonging. As a member of The Arc, you will have access to indispensable information and resources and the opportunity to Be Part of the Progress™for people with disabilities and their families.
Your Chapter Membership includes:
• Membership in the State and National Arcs
• Informed communication and news alerts from a trusted source
• Leadership and volunteer opportunities
• A stronger community of powerful voices
• Inclusion of everyone to thrive as equal, valued, and active participants of our community
• A free one year digital subscription to .
Your membership is valid for one year. Your contribution covers the cost of membership, and ensures that all members have a voice.
Your Chapter Membership opens the door to many benefits and services in your community:
• Information and referral services that address your needs;
• Public policy advocacy for systems change at the state and local levels;
• Individual advocacy support to address education, employment, health care and other concerns.
We’ll keep you up-to-date on disability-related news, trainings, events, policy issues and resources throughout Snohomish County and beyond.